[Clug-work] Fwd: [hiddingh---community] Looking for student for extra lessons: computer programming for 10-year-old

Marko Vukovic marko.vukovic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:03:21 SAST 2021

Hi All, see below

From: Lisa Lazarus <lisayael at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 December 2021 11:04

Hi there,

I'm looking for a student who might be keen to teach my 10-year-old
son the basics of a programming language - potentially Python or
perhaps JavaScript. He's also keen to learn to use the Unity Engine.
I'm fairly open to the language - he has done some Scratch before so
I'd prefer if it were something different from that. He likes tech and
is good at maths, but it would need to be at a basic, kid-friendly
level - I'd prefer for it to be fun than very information heavy. I was
thinking about two one-hour sessions per week for R200 per hour. Do
let me know if any young person is keen and likes working with kids.
I'd like the person to start asap. My number is 083 4070363 or email:
lisayael at gmail.com. Thanks so much.

Best,
Lisa
--

Lisa Lazarus

Author blog and website: lisalazarusblog.wordpress.com