[Clug-work] DevOps & System Engineers Wanted - Kurtosys Systems - Cape Town

Pieter Steyn pieterste at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:00:03 SAST 2016

Hi All,

My company is currently expanding our DevOps and Systems
Administration teams in our Cape Town office. We are looking for
engineers with strong Linux administration and networking skills, and
those that ideally have hands-on working experience using
configuration management systems such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt or
Chef.

We have multiple intermediate (3-5 years experience), and senior level
positions available.

A little bit about us: Kurtosys Systems is a global Fintech software
development company that provides digital marketing solutions for
asset management firms such as JPMorgan, Allan Gray, and Credit
Suisse. We build a number of different products that are disrupting
the way financial data is presented and shared. Our culture is focused
on career growth, skill development, and using the most cutting edge
tools to ensure the highest performance of our products. Kurtosys is a
fast-paced environment that is rapidly expanding. In the past year and
a half alone we have grown our Cape Town engineering team from 8
people to over 60.

For more information on our technology stack and products:
https://www.kurtosys.com/technology/

And for the detailed job spec on our website (for the more senior
position, but feel free to apply if feel you would be a good fit for
intermediate levels):

https://jobs.lever.co/kurtosys/67b8399e-4563-43a7-81cf-e88680255fb3

Please contact our in-house talent associate, Tamsyn, via email or
phone if you’re interested in learning more:

Tamsyn Cooper
In-House Talent Acquisition Associate

Tamsyn.cooper at kurtosys.com
(O) +27 (0)21 795 0076