[Clug-work] Delphi and PHP Developers required in Claremont

Simon Welsh simon at parcelperfect.com
Fri Jul 23 11:56:51 SAST 2010

Hi

We are a well established software company based in Claremont, developing a
product specific to the courier and freight industry. Our solution is built
around a Firebird SQL database which we run on Linux servers using Centos.
Our front-end modules are developed to run via web-browsers, mobile scanning
devices and windows workstations using a mix of Delphi, c#, PHP, webservices
and ExtJS.

We are planning to recruit two additional developers - one focusing on
Delphi and the other on the PHP. If you've used Delphi before, that would be
a bonus, but it is not a requirement in order to apply for the Delphi
position. Likewise, experience with PHP is not a requirement for the PHP
position, but it would be an advantage. We place higher value on an
exceptional aptitude and interest and are not concerned if a
learning/transition time is needed.

You would work alongside a number of other developers, where lunches,
freshly ground coffee, a gym, squash courts, and other onsite activities are
all included. Working hours and rates are flexible and negotiable, and both
full time and part time positions are available. The working environment is
best described as casual but focused.

If you are interested, please let me know via email.

Thanks

Simon Welsh

Adept Software

Tel +27 21 674 5404