[Clug-work] Support partner

Andre Truter linux at trusoftdev.za.net
Mon Dec 15 11:40:46 SAST 2008

Hi All,

We are in the process of refocussing our business to concentrate more
on our core, which is development and consulting.

We have a number of clients that we are doing desktop support for and
we would like to outsource this portion.

We are looking for a small business or individual who focus on
desktop support to take over the desktop support of our clients.

Most of our clients have an IPCop Firewall, a SUSE based caching mail
server and a number of Windows workstations.  We do have two clients
who have Linux workstations also.
We are happy to still support the SuSE and IPCop servers.

Anybody looking for support work, please contact me off list.

Thanks
--
Andre Truter  | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Tel: 082 785 7615   |  http://www.trusoft.co.za