[Clug-work] Web Developer position (Cape Town Northern Suburbs)
John S. Murray
john.murray at pathcare.co.za
Wed Apr 23 09:54:31 SAST 2008
We are seeking a web / application developer with minimum of 2 years
development working experience, to join a team of developers, working
for a Pathology company.
The successful candidate will be expected to :-
· Develop, implement, test and maintain the company’s internet and
intranet websites and applications.
· Implement and adhere to policies, procedures and standards for
· Be available to do standby duties.
Skills required :
HTML, PHP, MySql/SQL essential
- Working in a linux server environment will be an advantage.
- Database development and integration experience is advantageous.
* Must have a good positive attitude and be self sufficient.
* Be able to run projects on his/her own.
* Attention to detail.
* Team player
* Creative and innovative thinker.
* Good communication skills.
Please email CV’s to itvac at pathcare.co.za
** Pathcare has an employment equity plan and policy **
More information about the clug-work