[Clug-work] Suse/Linux Administrator
jongilanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:25:06 SAST 2008
• OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF NETWORKS AND SERVERS:
- Carry out day to day maintenance of systems and perform regular upgrades.
- Installation and configuration of server operating systems and applications
- Use Microsoft Word to document procedures and reports
- Use of Microsoft Visio to produce architecture diagrams
- Troubleshooting across a series of servers and networks – analyze
and resolve problem issues related to applications, operating systems
and network services
- Responsible for logging in and troubleshooting live production
systems and reporting findings back to management
- Monitor and report on the availability, performance, utilization and
security of servers and networking equipment.
- Participate in projects related to relevant areas of responsibility.
- Make recommendations on system architecture and process improvements
Linux (SuSe), Apache, Tomcat
Security, Firewalls, CVS
Comfortable with conversion files including XML
Ability to quickly analyze system and propriety log files
If you are interested, please contact: "Tshepiso Tsele"
<tshepisotsele7 at gmail.com>,
More information about the clug-work