[Clug-work] Assistance Request
steve.wilson at fort777.co.za
Mon May 7 08:15:30 SAST 2007
Our company is in the process of migrating from Windows to Linux, SUSE10. The
process includes moving our entire operating system, configuring new and
existing hardware to accommodate the new operating system, as well as
introduce a new in-house software package to support our operation.
The latter task has already been assigned to a company that is currently in
the process of developing a package that is designed around an open source
Some of the hardware has already been installed, but we are looking for
someone to assist us with various outstanding tasks, as listed below:-
1) Configure an existing SUSE10 PC to operate as a dedicated e-mail server.
2) Configure printers to operate on the new network.
3) Install suitable anti-virus protection.
4) Assist with configuration of User accounts.
5) Configure outgoing fax via the Server.
We are looking for an individual that is familiar with SUSE10 and is able to
help us configure what we understand is a typical network environment.
PO Box 2144, Bellville, 7535
Tel: 021 949 1999
Fax: 021 949 2033
More information about the clug-work