[Clug-work] C/Java programmer wanted - Westlake Business Park, Tokai

Henty Waker (iPay) hentyw at ipay.co.za
Tue Jun 28 14:35:57 SAST 2005

Hi there

iPay, a software development company, is looking to employ a developer
with C and Java skills. Criteria and details are listed below:

Software development skills:
---------------------------------
JAVA: Concurrent (multi-threaded) applications, TCP/IP, Swing, Ant, JDBC
C: gcc & make on Linux. TCP/IP, extensive use of 3rd party libraries.
CRYPTO: Understanding of the fundamentals of cryptography.

Platform familiarity:
---------------------
O/S: Linux
DATABASE: Sybase, Oracle

Qualifications:
-----------------
University degree preferred. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
is an advantage.

Experience:
--------------
All levels considered.

Salary:
--------
R10,000 - R17,000 per month, depending on experience, skills &
qualifications.

Personality:
-------------
The following traits suit the position:
 Self-motivated
 Good practical problem solving skills (a touch of MacGyver)

Duration of employment:
----------------------------
This is a full time post.  We would prefer someone who is likely to fill
the position for a period of time not less than 2 years.

Company:
-----------
We are a small software development company focusing mainly on point of
sale (pos) and back-end server software that is used to provide
pos-based services to the retail industry (e.g. Prepaid electricity,
prepaid cellular airtime, bill payment, electronic funds transfer). We
also provide web and mobile front-ends to these services.

We are situated in Westlake Business Park - it's at the bottom of Ou
Kaapse Weg. So travelling to and from work is almost traffic-free unless
you live in the northern suburbs and have to use the N1.

Applications:
Please send your CV (in PDF format) to hentyw at ipay.co.za