[CLUG-tech] ssh LocalCommand

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Mon Mar 12 14:49:35 SAST 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 12:45:51PM +0200, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> Hi Johann (2007.03.12_12:28:35_+0200)
> > I am trying to limit a user's ssh-access.  As I understand it the
> > following configuration in ~/.ssh/config should call "/bin/ls /tmp" just
> > after a successful login:
> >
> >    PermitLocalCommand yes
> >    LocalCommand /bin/ls /tmp
>
> No. .ssh/config is for the ssh *client* not the ssh *server*.

Thanks.  That helps.  I have have confused the above configuration with
that of the server.

I have got something working now, thanks.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but
      the greatest of these is love."
                            I Corinthians 13:13