[CLUG-tech] Connect to groupwise mailboxes at UCT via IMAP?

Rainer M Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Mon Mar 12 10:39:15 SAST 2007

Hi

I have a question concerning the groupwise server at UCT: I am using
Firefox but I am having recently problems connecting to the IMAP server.

Therefore I thought about switching over to evolution (which I would
prefer not to do). In addition, I am using PopFile via IMAP to sort my
emails, which I still would like to do.

Therefore my question:

Is it still possible to connect to groupwise via imap? If yes, how?

Thanks for your help,

Rainer

--
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND ADDRESS:

Rainer.Krug at uct.ac.za

RKrug at sun.ac.za WILL BE DISCONTINUED END OF MARCH

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Leslie Hill Institute for Plant Conservation
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch 7701
South Africa

Fax:		+27 - (0)86 516 2782