[CLUG-tech] "Router boards" with USB port(s)??

Mogamat Abrahams tech at cyber-worx.co.za
Thu Mar 1 09:34:15 SAST 2007

Hendrik Visage wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Anybody know of any of these routerboard thingies with USB port(s) on
> them?
> I'll settle for a PCMCIA or a PCI slot, but the USB port would be a
> very nice space saver.
>
> Okay, I know about the Linksys WRT54G 3G thingy, actually very ideal,
> but the USB port would still win the race for my application(s)

WRAP Boards have 2 mini pci slots, are around R900 @ miro, Scoop
the only one i've seen with usb has been the mini ITX boards - Altech
were the agents a few years back.
There was also a little SBC that some guys related to CapeSoft brought
in a few years back, which had USB on it. I cannot however seem to find
it on the web anymore....

Mogamat