[CLUG-tech] Windows refunds

Mark Widdicombe MarkWiddicombe at woolworths.co.za
Wed Dec 12 11:50:02 SAST 2007

Hi Andrew,

I recently bought a very low-end Proline Stylenote (Celeron 1.6mhz,
512mb RAM, on board intel graphics) preinstalled with SUSE 10.3 from
techdigital.co.za for R4399 (R4999 if you wanted XP instead). I don't
like KDE so installed Ubuntu Feisty instead.  So far, it does everything
I want it to without any problems.

For your budget you should be able to get something a lot better and
have all the bells and whistles, like compiz, working.

Regards,

Mark