[CLUG-tech] AJAX - PHP or Python long term?

Izak Burger isburger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:19:19 SAST 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 7:36 PM, Wayne Koorts <wkoorts at gmail.com> wrote:
> You were going to say Python?

I was hoping the python crowd would be louder this time... :-P

Well, the guys over here, who are a little zope/plone crazy as you all
know, use a thing called azax (zope product) combined with PloneAzax
(plone product) to make these things work. Apparently this is very
powerful, but I don't know enough about it to really recommend it, and
it also means you have to go for the whole steep learning curve that
is zope/plone.

I'm not a php fan. I was hoping python would win :-)

regards,
Izak