[CLUG-tech] Mediawiki without create account link.

Mark Ter Morshuizen mark at itbox.co.za
Fri Dec 7 16:12:51 SAST 2007

Hi,

My MediaWiki with the ConfirmAccount extension isn't showing a link to
the "create account" on the "log in / create account" page.

The page for the ConfirmAccount extension has this to say:

    http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ConfirmAccount

"Older versions of MediaWiki may not show the link to Special:RequestAccount
at the user login form. You can edit MediaWiki:loginprompt to remedy this."

Can anyone tell me what exactly that means, or how to go about
editing "MediaWiki:loginprompt"?

Thanks,
--
Mark Ter Morshuizen