[CLUG-tech] Calculating Bandwidth with rsync

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Fri Feb 17 12:50:21 SAST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 08:14 +0200, Shawn wrote:

> I have a plesk server running and somehow they are able to calculate
> traffic on a perdomain  basis, I have monitoring setup for the server
> so I have the total amount of data for that server, but I need a break
> down per directory.

I don't know Plesk, but maybe you can set it up to report on traffic on
certain IP adresses.

IP tables can do this AFAIK, but I don't know how to do it.
I know that IPCop has an add-on that lets you report on traffic used by
specific internal clients.

You just need that to report on the red interface.

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand
binary, and those who don't. ~