[CLUG-tech] Fetchmail and anti-spam

Ronald Charles James ronaldj at mousehouse.co.za
Fri Feb 17 11:35:55 SAST 2006

I am wondering if anyone can help me, I have configured fetchmail and it is
working 100 % without any problems, however I have an anti-virus and
anti-spam program which has blacklists and whitelists etc. I have put a test
account into the blacklists but the mail still comes through.

My suspician is because of the From address that Fetchmail seems to modify
when it fetches the mail, my anti-spyware prog seems to think it is from
local, is there anyway I can change this ?

 by mail.nx2.co.za (Postfix) with ESMTP id A152823B9D
 for <ronaldj at localhost>; Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:00:09 +0200 (SAST)

Thanks

Ronald