[CLUG-tech] Konqueror (KDE in general) and kerberos auth

Hans hvdmerwe at sunspace.co.za
Tue Feb 14 15:01:30 SAST 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 14:43 +0200, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 02:26:48PM +0200, Hans wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to tell Konqueror to auth smb:// protocol using
> > Kerberos.
>
> Not sure if this'll work, but try enabling the ADS option for Security
> Level in the Control Centre Samba options (Internet & Network -> Samba).

That, as I understand, is a server side option.  I have changed that in
the smb.conf before, but no go.

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential and for use of the intended recipient only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Sun Space and Information Systems (Pty) Ltd (SunSpace) does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of any viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by SunSpace in this regard and the recipient should carry out such viruses and other checks it considers appropriate.

If verification of this e-mail or any attachment is required, please request a hard-copy version.