[CLUG-tech] Google Re-Indexing

Moses Marimo marimo at timb.co.zw
Mon Feb 13 16:06:20 SAST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 15:24 -0800, Angelo Zanetti wrote:
> in your javqascript:
>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
>
> check this out:
>
> http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/reference/article.php/3472881

My real problem is on the indexed content. I am sure google cache
reflects the latest indexed content. Now, If I meta a no-cache in my
pages, it will definitely not make google re-index my pages more
frequently and I will still have the same question - "How do I force
google to re-index my pages?"

Regards,

Moses

--
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect.