[CLUG-tech] Apache2 SSL for Dummies?

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Sun Feb 12 11:36:03 SAST 2006

Are there some simple instructions on setting up Apache2 with SSL?

I have tried a few sets of instructions and HOWTO's that I found on the
net, but it does not seem to work.

I manage to get the certificate created and installed, but when I start
Apache, it asks for a passphrase, but it times out after 2 seconds even
it I try to type the passphrase

Box is running SuSE 10

Any quick guides/Tutorials/HOWTO's for Dummies (Emphasis on the Dummy)

Thanks

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein ~