[CLUG-tech] Recommended ADSL Modem?

Hendrik Visage hvjunk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:27:11 SAST 2006

On 2/1/06, Rudolf Vavruch <rudolf at redshift.co.za> wrote:
> I've read that Telkom's Marconi modem's are to be avoided. We're looking
> for a solid mid-rangeish modem. Any suggestions, any recommendations
> where would be a good place to get hold of such an item?

Using the Telkom ADSL Router (Marconi rebranded) without hassles.
1) Go for it on the 24month contract as it's free :)
2) personall I don't expect a SNO doing ADSL or something similar within 3years
3) And if it doesn't work, then buy another ADSL router/modem... hey,
it's not like you
are losing anything on this deal... except a 24month contract...

--
Hendrik Visage