[CLUG-tech] Google Error

Moses Marimo marimo at timb.co.zw
Wed Feb 1 16:09:07 SAST 2006

I suddenly started getting the error below when ever I  tried to google.
I am on SusE 10 using firefox. Any idea why Google think I am spyware? I
know I don't have any spyware!

Regards,

Moses

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer
virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process
your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In
the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been
infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to
make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious
software.
......blah blah blah!

--
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect.