[CLUG-tech] [OT:] Skype issues...

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Wed Feb 1 09:10:31 SAST 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:53:18AM +0200, Chris Nash wrote:
> My Skype hasn't shown any of my contacts as online, even though I know
> that they are online. It was working but suddenly stopped.
> Any pointers?

Try moving ~/.Skype to something else while Skype is not running.
Start Skype again.  I also found that when you start Skype while there
is still a Skype process running in the background the same happened.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And be not conformed to this world; but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2