[CLUG-tech] Postfix for win32

Sean Noble sean at careerjunction.co.za
Wed Feb 1 07:48:57 SAST 2006

Another very simple open source solution that comes to mind, if you don't
have the technical knowhow to install and update your own linux systems, are
e-smith SME server, download the iso, simple menu based config, and off you
go, Mail, virus and spam all in one shot, its very stable and works
absolutly brilliantly for a "custom out of the box solution" but you will
need another server/desktop to run it on though. But ive seen it in
companies with more than 2000 users running on a pentium II with 128MB RAM.

Once it is installed you can do everything via a very nice web interface,
including firewall, vpn, mail, virus, spam, samba, etc etc. Its well
supported in newsgroups too.
http://contribs.org

Just a thought. I know clients can be picky at times. But you wont be sorry.