[CLUG-tech] GRUB with multiple OSes - Thanks to all

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Wed Nov 27 18:08:40 SAST 2002

Hi All,
I've finally got it working - I have summarised the "18 steps to Heaven" in
another email which I will post to this list a little later today - this way
those of you who want to keep it for a reference can simply "file it"
without all the soppy thanks that follow.

Special thanks got to Thomas Andrews - the first response I received. All I
really needed in fact came from this response. I got  woken up to "parted"
and told to "Try not to re-install too many times ;)"

Other discussions that did help to expand the mind were also from:
Gund, Chris Ducombe Rae, Gary Marshall, Gaffs and Buchan Milne.
Thanks for the interest, guys.

The onion award goes to Dewald Trotskie for his comment: (gotta re-mention
it here cos it's so lame):

>Why run Win ME in the first place. It's slow, useless and literally has the
>same functionality as Win 98. Or switch to XP. IMHO you could just delete
>the virus called Windows and use Linux. Problem solved. If you have to,
>dual-boot it with Wiin 2K at best.
>
>dewald troskie

Dewald! - get a life!

Thanks again,