[CLUG-tech] norton corporate and linux

Mark Coetser mark at etech.co.za
Wed Nov 27 09:23:43 SAST 2002

yes

setup an ftp script on the linux box to download the *.vdp file from
ftp.symantec.com, the file name changes from day to day so in your ftp
script you need to write in a little script that gets the vpcur file
which tells you which is the latest *.vdp file...

in your login script copy the vdp file into your users

c:\progra~1\nav

and hey presto