[CLUG-tech] FTP Help Please

Darryn Levitt darryn at cks.co.za
Tue Nov 19 07:09:33 SAST 2002

Hi there all

I seem to having a problem when trying to FTP into my laptop.  I am
running standard Red Hat 7.3.  Whenever I try to FTP into my laptop, it
does a few ARP requests for my default gateway.  This causex the
connection to take a while to be established.  Is this a configuration
problem on my side, or is it supposed to be like that?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Darryn

This message is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy or
in any way use or publish the content hereof, which is subject to copyright.If you have received this in error, please destroy the original message
and contact us at postmaster at cks.co.za. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the view of Computerkit Retail Systems, its subsidiaries or
associates. Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and attachments for  viruses. We accept no liability of whatever nature for any loss,
liability,damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from this transmission
of this message and/or attachments.