[CLUG-tech] FTP server Suse8.0

Erhard Eiselen eis at tad.co.za
Mon Nov 4 10:42:31 SAST 2002

Hi Francois

I take it you mean making a FTP connection to your Linux box?

Had the same problem on RH 7.3 - you need to change your xinetd.conf file
and
then restart xinetd.

If you need help with the entry in the conf file let me know. There is also
very good
help available on www.tldp.org (The Linux Documentation Project).

Cheers

Erhard