[clug-noise] Unboxed Hiring

Austin Fagan austin.fagan at unboxedconsulting.com
Wed Jan 4 16:10:35 SAST 2012

Hi everybody,

I work for Unboxed here in Cape Town - we build custom software for companies based in the UK and South Africa, such as an on-demand-television site for Channel 5, and Gareth Cliff's iPhone and iPad apps. We develop in both Ruby on Rails and Objective-C - and are also beginning to dabble in backbone and coffeescript for potential future projects.

And, we are hiring.

We are looking for both permanent and contract developers. For the permanent roles, commercial experience in RoR would be a nice-to-have, but we believe in mentoring (and pair programming). A passion for development is an absolute must of course.

If you are interested please drop me a line.

www.unboxedconsulting.com

Many thanks
Austin

 Austin Fagan