[clug-noise] test final

Jonathan Hitchcock vhata at clug.org.za
Tue May 6 11:34:38 SAST 2008

Hi Trevor,

On 06 May 2008, at 8:52 AM, Trevor Hughes wrote:
> I am suing gmail to send messages to the variouso clug groups and
> when I have posted I message I don't seem to received it - ie it
> never shows up ion my inbox.

I don't think the CLUG lists send you your own messages back to
yourself, which is why you haven't received them.  If you want to test
whether they arrived on the list, you can look in the list archives:

http://lists.clug.org.za/

Which takes you, after a few clicks, to:

http://lists.clug.org.za/pipermail/clug-tech/

And thence to:

http://lists.clug.org.za/pipermail/clug-tech/2008-May/040498.html

As you can see, your message did arrive on the clug-tech list, just,
nobody has responded yet...

Cheers!
-Jonathan