[clug-noise] Opera Mini, another cool J2ME app

Percy Langa planga at pgwc.gov.za
Fri May 12 15:37:30 SAST 2006

>Opera Mini 2.0 is out. [snip]

Cool. I was looking at trying it on my HP IPAQ. Busy downloading now
..

Cheers

“All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not
necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Provincial Government Western Cape (“the PGWC”).
No employee of the PGWC is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the PGWC unless he/she
is an Accounting Officer of the PGWC, or his or her authorised representative.

The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the
named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.”