[CLUG-chat] [CLUG-announce] Software Freedom Day 2009

A.J. Venter aj at outkastsolutions.co.za
Mon Sep 21 10:48:17 SAST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
<jonathan at clug.org.za> wrote:
> Thanks to all of those that were there today. And especially thanks to those
> who organised! It was really nice having an actual CLUG event again!

Let me add my voice to this one - it really was a great experience.
As a small follow-up for those not on the park, whether your are just
curious or were at the event, the pictures are up on my blog:
http://silentcoder.co.za/2009/09/clug-celebrates-software-freedom-day-with-some-dirty-hands-photoblog/

Ciao
A.J.

--
A.J. Venter
Founder and lead developer, Kongoni GNU/Linux