[CLUG-chat] mythbuntu CDs

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Tue Aug 25 08:35:28 SAST 2009

> On 25 Aug 2009, at 7:12 AM, Catchall wrote:
>
>> Martin Potgieter wrote:
>>> I am in the process of building a HTPC and should have the hardware
>>> in a couple of days. I wanted to give Mythbuntu a go and was
>>> wondering if anybody has a copy or if its available at any Freedom
>>> Toasters?
>>
>> I should have a copy of 9.04 either at home or in the office.
>> Let me know if it is worth your while to come down to Main Rd
>> Muizenberg, and I'll dig it out.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Zoltan
>>
>> Martin Potgieter wrote:
>>> Thanks Zoltan, I might take you up on that offer, will let you know.
>>> I forgot to mention I was looking for the 64 bit version. Can you
>>> recall what version you have?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>

>>> martin

Hi Martin,

[Please in future don't top-post (I've re-arranged your reply), and
reply to the list instead of directly to the respondent, so that
everyone on the list can benefit from the discussion.]

Mine is the 32 bit version.
Not that I have thought about it, but why would an app like Mythbuntu
benefit from the extra address space?

Regards,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei
Director

Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

65 Main Road, Muizenberg 7945
Western Cape, South Africa.

34° 6'16.35"S 18°28'5.62"E

Tel: +27-21-7884897  Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax: +27-86-6115323    www.geograph.co.za