[CLUG-chat] [CLUG-announce] Upcoming CLUG Talk: Experiences as a novice Linux user

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Aug 17 14:15:24 SAST 2009

Hi Stefano,

Can you give feedback as to this talk 11-08-2009: Panel Discussion: What can/should CLUG do?

Did you do a video of the talk, I can't find one on the video talks download sites

Also can we have feedback after this talk  : Experiences as a novice Linux user

As I am very interested in other peoples view about novice Linux users

William