[CLUG-chat] Upcoming CLUG Talk: What can CLUG do for you?

Stefano Rivera stefano at clug.org.za
Fri Aug 7 12:13:37 SAST 2009

Hi A.J. (2009.08.07_10:50:17_+0200)
> > We're not ignoring it, the committee has been discussing what to do
> > for it, and this thread is one of the outcomes of that discussion.
> Okay... and you don't think perhaps involving the members in that
> discussion would have been useful?

CLUG isn't entriely driven by the committee. Just because there is a committee
that organises talks and AGMs doesn't mean everything has to come frome the
committee.

I want all CLUG members to organise cool things. If you want to do something
about SFD (this is an example), start a thread and get things moving.  If you
want to organise something that you think CLUG should be involved in, the
committee members will be there to help you, just as other CLUG members will be
(although we do have lives outside CLUG too).

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/