[CLUG-chat] Upcoming CLUG Talk: What can CLUG do for you?

Liam Smit liam.smit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:11:18 SAST 2009

Maybe a talk on how to use google to solve technical problems is in order ;-)

I'm busy installing RHEL for the first time and I think I've managed
to get a pretty neat LVM over software RAID1 setup for a new X86 blade
server. This was based on help from cluggers (Thanks Stefano!) and
recent postings to the clug mailing list. So clug is definitely useful
for the non-newbies.

I do think that new members are best acquired by install-fests or
informal workshops like William described. Growing the community is a
good thing for Linux and its users as it forces support for Linux to
become a higher priority for vendors, businesses, government, etc.

Regards,

Liam