[CLUG-chat] Upcoming CLUG Talk: What can CLUG do for you?

Stefano Rivera stefano at clug.org.za
Wed Aug 5 14:10:56 SAST 2009

Fwd from Nicholas Wilby <nick at silverbullethead.com>:

Well, I signed up and would like to have gone to some of the chats, but all
the talks seem to be "high-level" and advanced stuff regarding linux which
seems useless to me, until I know the more basics, so maybe breaking into
newbie and advanced groups might be better, as I don't see the advanced guys
wanting to sit around for things that are second nature to them. Although
they could maybe be speakers? Not sure. I just find that I don't go, because
of my own lack of knowledge with Linux, and feel that all of it will just go
flying over the top of my head...

Nice to see that you are at least trying to get more people to come and
join.

Ciao.

Nick