[CLUG-chat] http://www.kdevelop.org/

A.J. Venter aj at getopenlab.com
Tue Jun 13 15:12:09 SAST 2006

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 15:05, Monde Hans wrote:
> I always here you guys complaining about M$ and it developers
> http://www.kdevelop.org/ does not even allow me to use Opera but I can
> use IE and Mozilla.
That is what you get for using a non-free browser :)

This sounds more like a browser BUG to me, and the error isn't coming from the
web-page either - it's coming from the webSERVER. Most likely cause is that
Opera is sending funky headers which some server protection mechanism (like a
spamblocking .htaccess) is ID'ing as malware.

I think Opera can be configured to send diff. headers though - so that is
probably what you need to fix.

A.J.

--
"there's nothing as inspirational for a hacker as a cat obscuring a bug
by sitting in front of the monitor" - Boudewijn Rempt