[CLUG-chat] Linksys or MikroTik?

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Wed Aug 30 18:41:41 SAST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 17:59 +0200, Roland Giesler wrote:
> Do any of you guys and gals have opinions (or hopefully experience) with
> wifi solutions regarding the mention two hardware platforms?

Ever since I got my LinkSys WRT54G I have never looked back. It is an
excellent product and covers my entire house, as well as the neighbours
with a decent signal. I have subsequently bought 4 more for friends and
relatives - plus recently the WRT54GL for my parents in law. I can only
recommend this device.

--Paul