[CLUG-chat] Time sheet applications

Tue Aug 29 14:57:37 SAST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 14:48 +0200, Wouter Morgan wrote:
> Andre Truter (Mailing Lists) wrote:
>
> > We use Timesheet.php
> > http://freshmeat.net/projects/timesheet.php/
> >
> > Simple and easy to use.
>
> Thanks Andre
>
> That's the only one, that looks like what I'm looking for, that I found
> so far. Was just looking for someone's comment.

We have been using it for more than 2 years now.

I wrote (actually more like hack) my own little custom module that allow
me to create printable timesheets that span a specific date range.

The system is very straight-forward and easy to integrate to.

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre.truter at gmail.com | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. ~