[CLUG-chat] Linux Training Options?

Weiers Coetser coetserw at hbc.ac.za
Fri Aug 25 10:49:10 SAST 2006

Hi

My linux-proselytism is having an interesting effect on two hard-core
Windows Sys-Admins where I work. They both have qualifications that are
equivalent to a B-tech degree (Can you get such a qualification without
learning the basics about linux?). They are now asking me if I know of
training options in Linux that is available as courses that is longer
than a few days. Perhaps a post-graduate certificate or something?

I've mentioned LPI certification to them, and in their typical Windows
Stubbornness, they think that there might be something better.

Is there? (The one is particularly interested in security issues)

Thanks
Weiers