[CLUG-chat] Microsoft Offers To Help Firefox Run On Vista

Andre Coetzee andre at do.co.za
Thu Aug 24 08:29:34 SAST 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 18:15, Jean Jordaan wrote:
> >> helping hand to Mozilla Corp. if it's interested in making sure the
> >> Firefox browser and Thunderbird e-mail client run under Windows Vista.
>
> Well, on the current Windows versions, FF runs better than IE.

this is so very true!

With Cubit we must also be one of the only companies I know of where
98% of our users use windows but IE is explicitly NOT supported. Firefox
just works better (never mind price or software politics or whatever)

Without firefox we will not have a business

;)

andre
--
Cubit Accounting Software (Pty) Ltd