[CLUG-chat] RE: Web Problem - https://ssl.intel.com/ipc-app/default.aspx?&

Roland Giesler roland at giesler.za.net
Wed Aug 23 15:19:51 SAST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 07:54 -0700, ipc at mailbox.cps.intel.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for contacting the Intel(R) Profile Center Team.
>
> Unfortunately firefox is not a supported browser. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Would you please supply a list of what you call "supported browsers"?
Please keep in mind that we don't have the option of MS browser in a
non-MS environment.  If only IE is supported, then how does Intel
percieve the server market?  Surely MS OS's are but one of the possible
options that companies choose when running Intel hardware?

I don't not find you response helpful, by the way, and apologising for
the inconvenience amounts to poor customer service.

Roland Giesler