[CLUG-chat] FROM Clug-tech: Re: [CLUG-tech] Any Linux users in George or Knysna?

Percy Langa planga at pgwc.gov.za
Mon Aug 21 10:11:56 SAST 2006

>On 20/08/06, Mike Kaplan <info at mikekaplandesign.com> wrote:
>> Anybody know of any Linux users living in the Garden Route?
>> Many thanks,
>
>I'm in Rheenendal.  (25km from Knysna) - There are numerous other
>Linux users in Knysna due in some measure to the presence of a
Freedom
>Toaster in the library (Thanks Shuttleworth Foundation!).
..

>BTW: doesn't this belong on -chat?
Me thinks so. So, I moved it :O)

Let's talk more offlist.

Cheers
Percy

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Provincial Government of the Western Cape ("the PGWC').
No employee of the PGWC is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the PGWC unless he/she is an accounting officer of the PGWC, or his or her authorised representative.

The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."