[CLUG-chat] Printed LPI1 study guides

Simeon Miteff smiteff at its.uct.ac.za
Fri Aug 18 09:42:47 SAST 2006

Hi All

I have the following, nicely duplex printed and bound:

LPI certification 101 (release 2) exam prep, Part1 (IBM developerworks)
Linux Professional Institute Exam LPIC101 Preparation Guide Version 3
Linux System Administration 1 (Lab work for LPI 101 (RPM))
LPI101 Certification Linux Training Course Notes (Leading Edge) 101rel2
LPI102 Certification Linux Training Course Notes (Leading Edge) 102rel2

If you're interested in doing LPIC1 and you think these might help (they
did for me), please arrange off-list with me for collection.

Regards,
Simeon.