[CLUG-chat] Gentoo 2006.0 DVD ISOs

Percy Langa planga at pgwc.gov.za
Thu Aug 17 14:57:07 SAST 2006

Hey cluggers

I wanna gentoo a spin. Why? I got a bit of time on my hands.

Problem is:
1) The freedom toaster has Gentoo 2006.0 LiveCD, with only KDE :O( &
Gentoo 2006.0 Universal install CD
2) I dun' have access high speed internet to download the rest of
Gentoo (Gnome, XFCE4.2, etc)

Now, I have been looking around [1] for Gentoo 2006.0 DVD ISOs. No
luck.

Any pointers?

[1] google, gentoo forums..

Regards
Percy

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Provincial Government of the Western Cape ("the PGWC').
No employee of the PGWC is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the PGWC unless he/she is an accounting officer of the PGWC, or his or her authorised representative.

The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."