[CLUG-chat] Telkom Alternatives Advocacy Campaign

Percy Langa planga at pgwc.gov.za
Wed Aug 16 13:57:04 SAST 2006

[snip lots of good stuff from Jonathan]

>That's the best I can explain my motivation for supporting Richard's
>cause, I understand that some people feel that it's a bunch of punks
>running around bitching and moaning at Telkom, but for me it's a bit
>more than that and just because it makes some people unhappy, it
won't
>stop me from getting people to give less money to Telkom.

ditto :O)

(In fact, people around me "hate" me bcos of my not-so-enthusiastic
attitude towards telscam (& MS))

I dropped telscam early this year bcos I couldnt bear the cost any
longer. Im happy with gprs and the occasional internet usage at work.

My 1c
Percy

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Provincial Government of the Western Cape ("the PGWC').
No employee of the PGWC is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the PGWC unless he/she is an accounting officer of the PGWC, or his or her authorised representative.

The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."