[CLUG-chat] Re: Accounting system on Linux

Andre Coetzee andre at do.co.za
Tue Aug 15 16:22:36 SAST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 13:12, Rafiq Phillips wrote:
> The question should be: where is cubit?
> I have a client who contacted them via their site & stil await a
> response. Have no doubt cubit would fit the clients needs but try to
> get back to your info requests sooner. It is your customer service
> that matters in the end.
>  Has anyone had a similar experience with cubit?

been thinking if I should respond and I probably shouldn't ignore
a public complaint of bad service...

Anyway our 0861 number is on the website, our contacts from
the website goes into a service que and all requests are answered
and dealt with.

Maybe your client submitted an incorrect e-mail address?

I'm not saying that our service is the best in the country but
I honestly know of no unhappy clients (because using Cubit
is a monthly contract) We actually really have to keep our
clients very happy... And I think our service is pretty good

We have qualified accounting staff answering our telephones,
one doesn't get transferred from pillar to post etc. etc.

;)

andre
--
Cubit Accounting Software (Pty) Ltd