[CLUG-chat] Re: Accounting system on Linux

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Tue Aug 15 14:50:25 SAST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 13:12 +0200, Rafiq Phillips wrote:
> The question should be: where is cubit?
> I have a client who contacted them via their site & stil await a
> response. Have no doubt cubit would fit the clients needs but try to
> get back to your info requests sooner. It is your customer service
> that matters in the end.
>  Has anyone had a similar experience with cubit?

The problem is that Cubit only have two agents here in Cape Town, of
which I am one, but both of us is understaffed and not getting to all
the requests.

So, we need more representatives here in Cape Town.  Cubit offer
training to get you on speed.

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre.truter at gmail.com | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ The box said: "Windows 95 or better", so I installed Linux ~