[CLUG-chat] Re: Accounting system on Linux

Shawn Jooste shawn at csponline.co.za
Tue Aug 15 13:17:29 SAST 2006

On 8/15/06, Rafiq Phillips <rafiq.phillips at gmail.com> wrote:
> The question should be: where is cubit?
> I have a client who contacted them via their site & stil await a
> response. Have no doubt cubit would fit the clients needs but try to
> get back to your info requests sooner. It is your customer service
> that matters in the end.
>  Has anyone had a similar experience with cubit?

SQL-Ledger is a much better bet, fully open source, you can manage it
on your own, and we are in the process of putting togther a hosted
version, for the people who would prefer not to install it themselves.

Support is great on the mailing list, and if you really want to you
can buy the manual which gives you all the nitty gritty.