[CLUG-chat] Re: Accounting system on Linux

Rafiq Phillips rafiq.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 13:12:22 SAST 2006

The question should be: where is cubit?
I have a client who contacted them via their site & stil await a
response. Have no doubt cubit would fit the clients needs but try to
get back to your info requests sooner. It is your customer service
that matters in the end.
 Has anyone had a similar experience with cubit?
--
If I'm top-posting, the reply is from my phone